Galeria Clientes / Gallery Customers

Se adquiriu algum dos nossos produtos, mande-nos fotos do seu trabalho. Teremos muito gosto em publicá-lo no Blog.







If you acquired any of our products, send pictures of our work. It will be our pleasure to post them in the Blog.



Envie aqui / Send Here ---- Veja Aqui / See it Here (Flickr)----Veja aqui / See it here (facebook)



Monday 29 November 2010

O Meu Reino por uma Rainha / My Kingdom for a Queen

Tenho estado a adiar a decisão pois não estou contente ainda com a escolha. No caso da Rainha, para o jogo de xadrez, confesso que não estou contente com a minha 1ª ideia. O Problema reside no facto de eu não ter nenhuma outra ideia.

Pensei que visto os Reis serem respectivamente Rommel e Montgomery acompanhados pelos seus oficiais, as Rainhas serião um misto de Oficiais de diversas brigadas envolvidas na Batalha. Como de pode ver em baixo Oficiais Italianos e Alemaes!

Peço ajuda aos meus leitores, amigos e clientes, ideias para Rainhas.

I've been postponing the decision because I'm not yet happy with my choice. In the case of the Queen for my chess game, I have to confess that I'm not really happy with my 1st idea.
The basic problem is that I don't have any other idea....

I thought that the Kings being Rommel and Montgomery together with their staff, the Queens would be a mix of Officers from various brigades envolved in the battle. As you can see below, they are Italian and German Officers!

I ask for the help of my dear readers, friends and customers: I need Ideas for the Queens!


4 comments:

  1. A fox for the DAK (Rommel was called the desert fox) you could paint a dog up to look like a fox and for the Brits...a camel????
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. A patton figure would be a queen and maybe a guderian aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or make a mini dio of an HQ sandbagged hut with netting etc, one with german signs, the other in english...no figures...aha!!! Mine fields!!!
    With barbed wire and one with "warning mines" and the other with "achtung! Minen!!"
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. well one of my ideas for the queen on the british side was one officer and 2 bagpipes players, but on the opposite side I still have no idea.

    ReplyDelete