Galeria Clientes / Gallery Customers

Se adquiriu algum dos nossos produtos, mande-nos fotos do seu trabalho. Teremos muito gosto em publicá-lo no Blog.







If you acquired any of our products, send pictures of our work. It will be our pleasure to post them in the Blog.



Envie aqui / Send Here ---- Veja Aqui / See it Here (Flickr)----Veja aqui / See it here (facebook)



Monday 14 March 2011

Lembram-se? / Do you remember?

Lembram-se do Subbuteo? Ainda tem seguidores e neste momento estamos a trabalhar numa encomenda.

Remember Subbuteo? There are still lots of fans and at this moment we are working on an order.


Apenas faltam os decalques com os numeros e os patrocinios.
Only missing are the decals with the numbers and sponsors.



6 comments:

  1. You need an all white kit, for the Mighty Whites, Leeds United!!!!....... Don't laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. This brings back memories. Used to play this a lot, 30 years ago. I still have an all white team Ray, think we played them as Real Madrid :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been given all my brothers old stuff from the seventies.Brings back memories of brother and his mates.Do you have the stadium?

    Cheers Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me rewind a very long time ago!!!
    So many afternoons spent with the friends screaming and shouting for my team ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments.

    Rich - I don't have the stadium, I gave all my stuff away. This is a comission work for a client.

    ReplyDelete