Galeria Clientes / Gallery Customers

Se adquiriu algum dos nossos produtos, mande-nos fotos do seu trabalho. Teremos muito gosto em publicá-lo no Blog.







If you acquired any of our products, send pictures of our work. It will be our pleasure to post them in the Blog.



Envie aqui / Send Here ---- Veja Aqui / See it Here (Flickr)----Veja aqui / See it here (facebook)



Wednesday 19 January 2011

Capsula do Tempo / Time Capsule



Ao limpar o pó das prateleiras encontrei um dos meus primeiros trabalhos. Uma mistura de Legionarios da Airfix e da Esci. Lembrei-me de partilhar convosco a maneira como pintava no inicio.

Dusting the shelf I found one of my old Works a mix of Airfix and Esci legionnaires. Just thought that I share with you, how I worked in the beginning.



1 comment:

  1. It's difficult to believe these are 1/72 scale models! Very good painting-job and fantastic diorama!

    Greets :)

    ReplyDelete